Thursday, September 9, 2010

Genius!

This morning I felt a distinct blogging bug coming on. This is a wonderful thing because 1) my blog has been shamefully neglected for several months now, and 2) there are several things I’ve been intending to blog about. SO, I’ve decided to go ahead and seize, er, scratch? this itch to type by writing out all the things I’ve been meaning to blog about…and then divide them up into individual posts and post them over a period of several days. Not a bad idea, right? That way tomorrow, when I most assuredly won’t feel like blogging, I will still have something to add. Something to keep you coming back…

A lot of the things I want to write about are sort-of-tutorials, by which I mean step-by-step walk-throughs of things I’ve been working on that didn’t go as planned and what I had to do to fix it. I’ve been learning a lot about sewing, letterpress printing (hey, you never know when info about this will come in handy), and painting furniture. I also have a couple of projects and books to share about.

I’ve just written five entries (not including this one) in five pages in Word. I need to take a lot of pictures before posting them, but I plan to start with the first tomorrow.

No comments: